Our client is a not-for-profit organisation.
Communications Manager needed for fast paced not-for-profit organisation.
* Promote client positively through traditional, social media and digital media.
* Act as a specialist senior advisor on all aspects of media relations (traditional, social and digital) in London and the South of England.
* Be responsible for developing and delivering proactive communications campaigns, and the regional roll-out of nationally led campaigns, to ensure the reputation of client is maintained - and enhanced.
* Effectively use digital and social media platforms to target and engage with audiences in London and the South of England.
* Work with colleagues to identify and implement innovative communication projects and initiatives that raise the profile of our client through social and digital media.
* Develop contacts and relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and external bodies.
The successful candidate must have media relations experience, evidence of working with stakeholders and social media savvy in a works context.
Our client is offering £35K plus benefits. This role is permanent and based in London.