Our client is an exciting, innovative and ambitious charity with a fantastic supporter base across the South East of England, where this role is based. They are one of the fastest growing national charities in the UK. They are passionate about finding a cure for brain tumours through the establishment of dedicated Research Centres of Excellence around the UK.
Their vision is to find a cure for brain tumours. Their mission is to build a network of experts in sustainable brain tumour research whilst influencing the Government and larger cancer charities to invest more nationally.
Community Fundraising Manager - Midlands & Wales
Salary - c. £30,000 dependent on experience with a generous holiday allowance
This is a full-time, home-based role would suit someone who lives in Birmingham, Solihull, Nottingham, Leicester or based around Milton Keynes. If based in the region, the successful candidate will undertake occasional duties at their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
They are looking for a passionate, motivated and organised individual, that is an excellent communicator with proven experience of fundraising, to recruit, steward and retain their extremely dedicated #fightingforce of supporters, donors, local corporates and fundraising groups.
The individual will be based either in the Midlands or at their Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Reporting to Head of Community Fundraising, you will be responsible for:
- Generating income and fundraising leads in one of their most established regions to hit key targets
- Organising and delivering a number of exciting fundraising challenge events, including their Walks of Hope and Wear A Hat day as well as the chance to develop your own fundraising initiatives
- Providing detailed and illuminating reports, tracking and predicting vital income in the Midlands
- Recruit, manage and develop fundraising volunteers and provide appropriate support to their fundraising activities
- Work with the Regional PR team to ensure appropriate media coverage for fundraising activities being undertaken by volunteer network
- Work with members of the wider Fundraising Team, including Corporate, Trusts & Foundations, Major Donors and Legacy & In mem as and when necessary
The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 17th November 2019, but early applications are encouraged and interviews will commence before the closing date if and when suitable candidates are identified.
After you have followed the job board process in the first instance, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board. Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
No agencies please.