Corporate Partnerships and Communications Manager
Rethink Mental Illness is a national charity that helps those affected by mental illness. We aim to challenge attitudes and change lives. Currently, we directly support almost 60,000 people every year across England, helping them through crises, to live independently and to realise they are not alone.
We are part of Mental Health UK, a group of mental health charities in each of the four nations in the UK. We’re working together to raise funds so that more people across the UK can access support for their own mental health and for friends and family members who are affected by mental illness.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Partnerships and Communications Manager to join the Mental Health UK team on a fixed-term contract until December 2021 to help us raise in excess of £2m per year through our charity partnership with a major corporate partner.
- Salary of £32,770 - £35,310 per annum (including Inner London Weighting)
- Pension scheme
- 33 days’ holiday per annum including Bank Holidays
- “Your Rethink Day” – an additional day of leave for your birthday
- Paid eye test plus up to £55 towards new glasses or lenses (where appropriate)
- The chance to make a real difference
This is a superb opportunity to build on your existing experience with one of the UK’s fastest-growing corporate charity partnerships.
In this exciting role, you will directly support the success of an ambitious group of charities dedicated to empowering people who are affected by mental illness.
You will have the chance to utilise your creativity to share compelling stories that inspire people to take action, get involved and make a difference.
As the Corporate Partnerships and Communications Manager, you’ll drive awareness of our corporate partnership and develop engaging fundraising campaigns to help us achieve our fundraising goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the Charity Partnership team with their promotional needs
- Communicate how the corporate partnership is transforming lives
- Work with Communications teams to tell the story of the corporate partnership
- Develop plans that motivate staff to fundraise
- Evaluate the success of communications activity
To be considered as the Corporate Partnerships and Communications Manager, you will need:
- Experience of developing CSR (corporate social responsibility) or fundraising initiatives within a large corporate environment
- Experience of developing and delivering internal and external communications plans
- Previous experience of resolving issues and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
We’d like to hear from you if you have worked as a Corporate Partnerships Manager, Communications Manager, Fundraising Manager, Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer, or Senior Partnerships Executive.
The closing date for applications is the 1st November 2019.
Webrecruit, Rethink Mental Illness and Mental Health UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take your next step as a Corporate Partnerships and Communications Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.