Content Marketing Executive
not for profit organisation based in Blackburn going through a period of growth
Key Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Executive:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to build, manage and maintain the content calendar for our product
- Liaise with other departments to create compelling content
- Write engaging blogs and eNewsletters to engage customers
- Complete competitor analysis & content gap analysis
The Content Marketing Executive will need to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years' minimum experience in a marketing/content role.
- A good understanding of how content works for blogs, newsletters and the web
- A flair for copywriting and literacy skills.
- An understanding of Digital Marketing disciplines such as SEO, social media, etc. and their relationship with content.
- Analytical mind set.
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Self-disciplined, motivated and committed to delivering work to agreed deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Essential to be able to work within a team but also on own initiative
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and collaboration skills
- Flexible can-do attitude and approach to working
- £25,000 - £30,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Company Pension scheme
- Company Healthcare scheme
- Working for a company with a social purpose financed by a Charitable trust