Senior Digital Content Officer
I am partnering with an amazing Children's Charity in Central London on the search for a Senior Digital Content Officer. This is a fantastic role that will be writing and overseeing the use of engaging, user-centred content across a number of platforms.
This organisation is instrumental in supporting families and Children across the UK in providing support and care across a prominent disability.
The postholder will be responsible for overseeing content across all digital platforms and products for the Charity, including websites and intranet. Coordinating a team of cross organisational content editors to make sure all content follows the brand guidelines and SEO strategy. Working alongside the Head of Marketing and Digital and the Website Manager to deliver the digital strategy by developing the content plan.
Monitoring the implementation of key user journeys to increase on-site conversion of membership registrations, resources download and campaigns network registrations.
The role will be reporting into the Website Manager who reports directly into the Head of Marketing and Digital.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong experience of managing digital content in a Charity
- Solid experience of auditing content and coordinating a content migration from digital platform to another
- Experience of working with content management systems across a variety digital platforms, including email and web, and an in-depth knowledge of SEO.
- Proven experience of mapping user journeys and developing and delivering digital communications
- Keen interest in all aspects of digital activity and experience of using SEO, Google analytics, Facebook insights
- Excellent copywriting/editing and proof reading of quality written content, adapted to different audiences and digital channels
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.