• Family co-ordinator.
• Active Families Project
• NJC payscale 12—20 £21,589 -£25,295 pro rata
• 21 hours per week to be worked flexibly as required.
• Occasional evening or weekend work as required.
• Must have use of own car
• Parenting experience is desirable.
• DBS Check (Enhanced Level) will be required.
• Employers pension scheme.
• Fixed term contract—subject to funding.
Our client are looking to recruit a Family Coordinator for their: Active Families Project.
This exciting new project, funded by Sports England takes a holistic approach to supporting families to become more active together.
Working mainly in the county, the successful candidate will:
• Coordinate all aspects of the project, including visiting families at home to develop bespoke family activity plans, and reviewing plans on a 3 monthly basis.
• Recruit and train volunteers to support the project.
• Support and coordinate volunteers to act as Peer Mentors to individual families to help them achieve their activity goals.
• Work in partnership with the District Council Physical Activity Development Officer to arrange, and promote physical activity taster sessions and other activities.
Deadline for applications Midday Friday 25th October, 2019
Interviews Wednesday 30th October.
If you would like to request an application pack please click the apply button. You with then receive an email from CHM Recruit which will include all information needed to complete the process.
Please note: CVs WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, an application pack must be completed which can be found by following the instructions above.
Our client is committed to safer recruitment practice as an important part of safe-guarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
No agencies please.