Celebrity Liaison Manager
Crisis is the national charity for homeless people. We know that homelessness is not inevitable. We know that together we can end it.
This is an exciting time to join our ambitious Marketing and Communications team and help us engage public audiences in the solutions that will end homelessness for good.
About the role
The role is known internally as Artist Liaison Manager.
As Celebrity Liaison Manager, you’ll build creative projects which engage high profile supporters in Crisis’ work. You’ll take our already stellar list of high profile supporters to the next level, deepening engagement and building new relationships to ensure we can connect with the audiences who will help us end homelessness. Part of the News & Media team, you’ll work across the whole organisation including Fundraising, Campaigns, and our services, to help bring their work to life.
You’ll be a well-connected, expert relationship manager, with significant experience in engaging high profile individuals in campaigns and creative projects. You’ll be full of ideas, with the strategic ability to ensure they meet our audience’s and organisational needs. Your understanding of how celebrities, agents, influencers and the media work will enable you to make your ideas a reality. You’ll be a great team player who can work as part of integrated project teams.
As a member of the team you will have access to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Interest free loans to purchase a train season ticket or a bike or for a deposit to secure a tenancy
- Mandatory pension scheme, with an employer contribution of 8.5%
- 25 days’ annual leave which increases with service to 28 days
Alongside our excellent staff benefits, we will support your ongoing development to build your skills, experience and career.
Interview dates: Monday 4 and/or Wednesday 6 November
How to apply
If this sound likes the opportunity for you, please click the apply button to be redirected our website.
We value diversity, promote equality and encourage and applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from people with lived experience of homelessness.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Campaigning Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Operations & Service Delivery Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)