Senior Brand Manager (Interim)
Are you seeking an immersive and vibrant interim role? Do you have a solid background in brand?
We are incredibly excited to support an established yet highly progressive charity ahead of the roll out of their brand refresh and the announcement of their new organisational strategy! This is a unique opportunity to be part of a passionate and skilled division, on an interim basis for a period of 9 months.
As Senior Brand Manager, you will;
- Lead on the development, management and integration of the brand across the charity
- Manage various strategic brand and communications projects (inc. roll out of brand refresh)
- Line manage a team of two.
You will also be involved in shaping the brand consultancy that’s provided to colleagues, working with stakeholders at all levels across the charity to deliver greater impact through their day-to-day work.
We are seeking brand professionals with a broader understanding of marketing and digital communications who have a track record of ‘hitting the ground running’. A background in rolling out a brand refresh or other brand related projects is also highly desirable. It is crucial that you are relationship focussed and have strong interpersonal skills, as well as a background in managing expectations and managing key stakeholder relationships.
Charity experience is not essential and we welcome applicants to apply from all sector backgrounds.
To register your interest and find out more about this position, please your CV in Word Doc format; cover letters will be required but not at this initial stage of the application process.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (East)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (East)