Communications and Marketing Officer
Our client, a mental health charity, is seeking a Communications and Marketing Officer to provide branding, editorial, production and communications support to ensure the effective and targeted marketing and promotion of their services; to be instrumental in ensuring that communications are reputable, influential, and informative for the full range of stakeholders.
Title: Communications and Marketing Officer
Working base: Flitwick
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £21,500 pro rata per annum
Contracted hours: 15 per week, Mon-Fri 3 hours per day, with flexibility as agreed
- Support the implementation of marketing strategies and targeted campaigns; plan, develop, and ensure the production of multi-media communications, PR, and marketing materials.
- Support the data capture, monitoring of and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing, PR and publicity activities, making recommendations as required.
- Hold responsibility for the implementation of the organisation's branding guidelines and specifications across the charity; reviewing, monitoring, and advising as necessary to ensure corporate identity is maintained in line with the charity's policies and procedures.
- Hold responsibility for the publication and distribution of press materials, news stories, and updates, both internally and externally.
- Hold responsibility for managing, maintaining and reviewing the charity’s websites, social media accounts, Mailchimp newsletters, and web administration profiles and content (including but not limited to - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In).
- Liaise with designers and printers to support the creation and implementation of the Annual Review, leaflets and posters, as required.
- Co-ordination and implementation of Communication focused volunteers and ambassadors, as requested or as appropriate.
- Promote collaborative working with colleagues to deliver on marketing, training, and fundraising potential.
- Supporting fundraising led campaigns, such as RED January and targeted events aimed at supporters and/or stakeholders.
- Provide support with Communications to the organisation's wider colleagues, volunteers and supporters, as required.
- Attending events and taking photographs for marketing purposes.
- Write, edit and proof read communications material to ensure consistency and compliance with the organisation’s branding, values, key messages, and style guidelines.
Closing date: Thursday 31st October 2019 at 12pm
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer.
They hold the Investors in People standard as well as a commitment to Disability Confident and Mindful Employer charters.
No agencies please.