Grants Development Manager
Our client a charity dedicated to supporting older people are looking for an experienced motivated Grants Manager to manage their Grant giving department based at their Central Office, in Victoria London.
Grants Development Manager
Location: Victoria, London
Full Time: 35 hours per week
Salary: £35,000 per annum
Annual Leave: 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays
The successful candidate will lead the team to act as first point of call for older people and community contacts interested in receiving support from the grants programme. You will work closely with the fundraising team to ensure fundraising applications and reports are completed within a scheduled timescale.
Our client is a charity dedicated to supporting older people. Their busy grants department supports those people in England and Wales who are living with loneliness or in need of financial assistance.
You will have empathy and understanding of the needs of older people, be perceptive and thorough in assisting those seeking help.
Applicants will have experience of managing a team, managing a database, analysing data and prioritising a diverse workload.
If this sounds like you, they would love to hear from you.
Why work for them?
They’re proud to say many of their staff have been with them for more than 10 years and some for more than 20. They are committed to investing in their teams, which is why they offer a great list of employee benefits specifically with you in mind:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent training
- Retail discounts – save money and earn points at over 3,500 retailers
- Long service awards
- Recommend-a-friend scheme – earn £250 for each referral
- Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
Deadline for applications: 21st October 2019
Interviews date: 29th October 2019
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Greater)
- Management Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Greater)
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Greater)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare jobs in London (Greater)