Hammersmith, London (with some limited travel to other London and UK locations)
Our client is a women-only organisation dedicated to helping women cope and recover from experiences of domestic abuse, as well as women who are at risk of offending or with short term sentences to reduce offending.
As a result of significant growth over the past two years to £4m income and 100 staff, our client is now able to provide vital specialist women’s services across London and in partnership on national projects.
They are eager to do even more for vulnerable women and girls. As such, they are looking for a Fundraising Manager to join them at their Head Office in Hammersmith and expand funding for their charity.
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 30 days’ holidays per annum plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for International Women’s Day
If you have a background of developing institutional and/or statutory fundraising programmes, this is an incredible opportunity to facilitate the growth and sustainability of an innovative charity.
As a women-only organisation, our client’s cause resonates with their employees on a personal level. They are passionate about empowering women and girls to lead safe, non-violent, equal lives so that they can flourish and, ultimately, help to create a better world.
Our client’s values are to listen and support, to empower and respect, to collaborate and innovate and remain accountable in all they do. If you believe you could make a difference as part of their team, they want to hear from you.
As the Fundraising Manager, you will research and write institutional and statutory bids to increase funding for the charity.
Focusing on both existing and new business, you will manage and develop a pipeline of new opportunities for the service portfolio.
Working closely with the Head of Business Development and Services Directors, you will:
- Develop proposals and bids
- Cultivate strong relationships with funders and commissioners
- Ensure that service outcomes and any performance issues/challenge are swiftly reported to funders
- Deliver cross-organisational training to develop a strong culture of fundraising
- Keep abreast of key fundraising trends and issues
To join our client as the Fundraising Manager, you will need:
- Considerable experience of creating and managing successful institutional and/or statutory fundraising programmes
- Experience of interacting with senior executives and funders at a high level
- Previous experience of delivering innovative ideas and contributing to the development and delivery of strategic plans
- Experience of writing institutional and/or statutory bids and management reporting
- Previous experience of developing and managing budgets, including analysis and reporting
Please note, only female applicants will be progressed as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
Other organisations may call this role Statutory Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Programme Manager, Institutional Fundraising Manager, Bid Manager, Fundraising Proposal Manager, Proposal & Bid Manager, Fundraising Development Manager, or Senior Fundraising Officer.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week. However, for the right candidate, we will consider 28 hours per week.
Our client is committed to equality and diversity and strongly encourages applications from women with disabilities, from BME backgrounds and the LBT community.
So, if you are ready to make a huge difference as a Fundraising Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.