A unique and exciting opportunity to explore and develop new approaches to mission and church through social enterprise
Sector Minister – Director
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary Package: £36,500 plus pension (if ordained a stipend at denominational rates, housing and pension)
As Sector Minister – Director of our client's Christian Enterprise you will:
- Hold, develop and communicate, with others, the mission, vision and values of the Foundation, with their particular expression of the Christian Faith and way, with its emphasis on the practical outworking of the gospel;
- Ensure the growth and development of the community of their staff, trainees, volunteers and other service users enabling them to participate in delivering their mission and values;
- Oversee the on-going sustainability of the organisation, working with others to develop projects, new enterprises and expanded contracts that deliver their mission and Strategic Plan.
You will be:
- An effective leader who enjoys working collaboratively and empowering others
- Creative and entrepreneurial, taking ideas through to practical fruition
- Committed to working ecumenically and with other faith communities
- Able to reflect theologically, translating Christian traditions in ways relevant to community experience
- A good communicator, comfortable with public speaking
- Strong financial literacy and experience of contract management
This post has an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9 Part 1 that the post holder be a practising Christian as set out in the person specification.
This post will require an Enhanced DBS check.
The deadline for applications will be 12.00 midnight on Friday 7 November 2019.
Our client is using a two stage interview process with first interviews on Friday 22 November 2019 and second interviews on Friday 29 November 2019.
After you have followed the job board process in the first instance, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application.
Please disregard any automated email correspondence from the job board and check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder.
This organisation values diversity and welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.