Clinical Psychologist – Band 7
We are looking for an enthusiastic clinical psychologist with experience working within neuro psychology to join our friendly multi-disciplinary team.
This is an exciting challenging opportunity to work with a variety of neurological conditions, providing individual, group and family-based treatments. There are also opportunities to provide staff training and consultation, making a difference to the service provision.
About the Role
- The post holder will be passionate about working with people with neurological difficulties and their families. Good quality supervision from an experienced clinical psychologist / neuro psychologist will be provided, in addition for opportunities for CPD.
- This post would be suitable for a newly qualified psychologist with experience working with clients with cognitive difficulties.
- HCPC registration required (Newly qualified applicants to be registered by start date).
The successful candidate will:
- Actively participate in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
- Promote QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
- Be an active team player.
- Be an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Free on-site parking