I am partnering with an amazing Children's Charity in Central London on the search for a Website Manager. This is a fantastic role that will enhance the Charity's user experience through strong management of the website, minimising website issues and optimising and evolving the platform to meet the Charity's strategic aims.
This organisation is instrumental in supporting families and Children across the UK in providing support and care across a prominent disability.
The postholder will be responsible for developing user journeys to increase on-site conversion, work alongside the content owners to evolve and improve and organisation's website. Making sure to maintain an accurate overview of site activity and provide regular insight reports, recommending ways to improve performance. As well as monitoring trends in digital and user behaviour.
The role will manage the Senior Digital Content Officer, where you will be supporting them in ensuring al content owners have a good working knowledge of the CMS and offer training and support where is needed.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Strong experience of managing and optimising websites and digital products to ensure they maximise contribution
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO, search tools and analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights to drive positive change
- Experience of consumer and website usability research
- Experience and knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing processes
- Experience of devising and implementing stakeholder engagement plans to move projects forward
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Proven line management experience
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.