A new and exciting role to work in a Venture Capital based in Central London!
We are looking for a temporary, full-time Financial Accountant who will add a new friendly face to the financial team! The role will report directly to the Financial Director and is looking for someone available immediately.
- Production of monthly management accounts and board packs.
- Preparing quarterly VAT Return (partial exemption).
- Preparing FCA Returns semi-annually.
- First point of contact during annual audit.
- Preparing Annual Statutory Accounts.
- Preparing Profit and Loss reports for various Departments.
- Reconciling all Control Accounts.
- Working with the Chief Financial Officer and the Finance Director with budgeting, forecasting and other ad hoc projects.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in a financial accounting role.
- Must have experience in Financial Services.
This is a temporary role to cover an extremely busy period, however, it could develop into a something more permanent. If you think you can manage the key responsibilities and add a fresh personality to the team, apply!