Trusts, Foundations and Partnerships Fundraising Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented fundraising professional to join the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG) to raise funds both in the UK from Trusts and Foundations and for our international Global Health projects.
The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists is a professional membership association dedicated to improving women’s health care across the world. We do this by setting standards for clinical practice, providing doctors with training and lifelong learning, and working with partners to advocate for women’s health and health care across their life course. We are a global leader in this specialist area and are in our 90th year, supporting 16,000 members in the UK and internationally.
We are a values-led organisation placing high standards, innovation, openness, inclusiveness and trust at the centre of all we do.
About the role
In November 2019, the RCOG will be relocating to its new headquarters at London Bridge and we have successfully raised over £1 million to date towards the new building costs from Trusts and Foundations. With the move to the new building imminent, we are looking for an outstanding individual to capitalise on related fundraising opportunities through Trusts, Foundations and other donors, covering both restricted and unrestricted income.
With an impressive track record of high level engagement with Trusts, Foundations and institutions, and a flair for leveraging a wide ranging network of partners and stakeholders, you will develop and deliver a fundraising strategy, refine our case for support and will be instrumental to the financial sustainability of the RCOG, maximising income for vital elements of the College’s activities to improve women’s health globally.
To support your success, this role will give you the opportunity to collaborate with the Head of the Centre for Women’s Global Health, as well as working closely with the CEO, Senior Leadership Team, Trustees and other key stakeholders.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fundraising role within a similar charitable organisation
- Significant experience of working with Trusts, Foundations and other potential partners
- Track record of delivery and exceeding financial targets
- Demonstrable experience of developing and executing fundraising strategies
- Ability to deliver revenue growth within non-commercial culture
As an important member of the team, you will be located in our well-resourced offices overlooking Regent’s Park, with a move planned for November 2019 to brand new bespoke offices in London Bridge. We offer a friendly working environment with an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Free staff lunch
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours
- First class pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
How to apply:
To apply, please visit our website via the Apply button, to download the full Job Description and Person Specification, along with the application form.
Closing date for applications: 10.00am on Friday 18 October 2019
If you have further questions, you can contact the HR Department on 020 7772 6453.
At RCOG we are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, promote equality, and challenge discrimination. We encourage and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Finance & Legal Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- PR & Communications Human Rights Full Time jobs in London (Central)