The client is a leading educational membership organisation in central London. They work with a variety of Schools and stakeholders to provide support and training to specific focal areas. Their London office is looking to grow their Marketing and Brand team with a new Marketing Manager on a permanent basis.
The Marketing Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Leading on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Writing engaging and high-quality web copy for the website and social media.
- Manage online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Effectively promote and raise awareness of the organisation to existing and prospective members.
- Potential for line management of one Marketing Executive dependent on experience.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent copywriting and proof-reading skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp and Microsoft Dynamics (desirable).
- Able to work collaboratively with several internal teams.
- Ideally worked in either the Education or Membership sectors.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum.