Senior Process Coordinator
Senior Process Coordinator (IET Registration & Standards)
Circa £27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Fixed Term until March 2021
We are looking for a Senior Process Coordinator to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
In this role you will be responsible for managing and developing processes and procedures within the registration activities of the IET. Your key focus will be the Registration Standards for the IET and its Members - including appeals, quality audit, the relevant web pages and working with other teams to advise on key processes. Full training on The IET Registration Standards process will be given.
You will be highly analytical with the ability to identify areas for process improvement and have experience working with complex information. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must!
Take a look at the day to day responsibilities and key skills below. If you feel you have experience in a number of these areas (even if it’s not quite all of them) please send us your CV for consideration. We are also open to discussing flexible ways of working, including reduced hours and working in an agile way.
If you are keen to join the IET Family, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Day to Day Responsibilities (summary)
- Lead on Registration Standards and procedures for the IET and its members.
- Ensuring the procedures and practices are consistent with the current regulatory framework and advising on this as required.
- Write standards and procedural documents.
- Lead and manage the internal and external Engineering Council Licence Review, including registration data for internal and external audit purposes.
- Communicate effectively with staff and registration volunteers at different levels.
- Make use measures and metrics to ensure and maintain quality and performance.
- Manage the any appeals process relating to Registration activities.
- Take the lead responsibility to produce registration content for information sharing, publicity and marketing materials
- Act as a source of knowledge on standards in the development of training content for the Registration and Standards Support Unit
- Regularly procedures documentation to reflect current legislation e.g GDPR and Equality legislation.
- To act as the named Data Protection “Champion” within the department
- Strong analytical ability, with the ability to identify areas for process improvement and analyse complex information
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workloads with minimum supervision
- Good customer awareness and knowledge
- Good IT skills including proficiency in MS word, Excel, Outlook with some database experience
- Good team player with a flexible approach
- Willingness to travel within the UK occasionally as required
The IET is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.