Digital Content Assistant
Established nearly 200 years ago, this not for profit and charities sector membership has grown to be a leader in their industry. They promote rights and due diligence by offering member services and tools to help provide world-class service. Currently in the midst of an exciting digital transformation, this role will support its timely execution out of their London office.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Content Assistant include:
- Migrate existing content from the current CMS to new CMS, ensuring formatting is on brand and SEO content is well written and relevant.
- Produce content for the web estate, which meets brand and visual identity guidelines and drives the strategic priorities of the organisation.
- Ensure web content is findable, relevant to users, contains suitable imagery and meets accepted best practices in usability, accessibility and website design.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to maintain and improve existing web pages
- Support the migration of data, media and documents between different content management systems.
- Support digital transformation.
- Undertake other tasks and duties as may be required, commensurate with the level of the post.
To be successful as the Digital Content Assistant, you will ideally have:
- Ability to produce written content, including editing and proofreading.
- Great exposure to web publishing using content management system
- Understanding of MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop.
- Attention to detail
- Good organisational skills including the ability to manage and reconcile competing priorities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and ensure objectives are met
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- The ability to write in clear English
The successful candidate will secure a 3 month contract with the strong possibility of extension, earning the annual equivalent of around £25,500.