Citizens Advice Broxbourne – Chief Executive Officer
Location: Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Hours: Part time (20 hours per week, spread across 3-4 days
Salary: circa £45,000 pro rata
Citizens Advice Broxbourne is an independent charity that serves the residents of Broxbourne. In the past year we have provided advice and assistance to over 1,330 clients with over 5,000 different types of problems.
The Citizens Advice service provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. It values diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination.
Our advice is available to everyone regardless of race, gender, sexuality, age, nationality, disability or religion.
We have two primary aims:
- to provide the advice people need for the problems they face every day, and
- to improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
Together, our 10 staff and 14 volunteers provide a vital service to our community, delivered through an outreach model via weekly drop in sessions. The demand has only increased during the ongoing austerity environment, which has also challenged the charity’s funding.
We are seeking a dynamic part time CEO who can build and maintain our external relationships, develop and diversify funding streams, and work with the Board to develop the strategy and development of Citizens Advice Broxbourne.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven management and leadership experience of an organisation or function of comparable scale and complexity
- Track record of successful income generation / business development, through fundraising, commissioning and marketing activities
- Strategic business planning experience
- Excellent relationship management skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact Jenny Hills at Harris Hill Executive Search on 0207 820 7321.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 28th October