Senior Digital Content Designer
This client is one of the most fascinating High Profile Groups within public sector and government. The exist to improve the products and services of every other public sector body, and produce cutting-edge guidance. They also run an innovation fund, provide Brexit guidance, and produce tons of engaging content (but no more than is necessary, in line with their principles).
The Senior Digital Content Designer is responsible for:
● review the work of other content designers and experts from other disciplines, and give constructive and honest feedback
● identify relevant stakeholders and collaborate effectively
● work closely with a multidisciplinary team to identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content
● lead on managing relationships between your team and other teams across the organisation to ensure consistency and sharing best practice
● contribute to the content community and the cross-government content community
You'll need to have:
* significant experience creating, iterating and managing user-centred content
● significant experience using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information to improve content
● strong project management capability, including the ability to coordinate a number of projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities
● significant experience working with stakeholders to understand their issues whilst maintaining content quality
● experience designing and implementing content strategies, as well as proposing and implementing new processes
The successful Senior Digital Content Designer will secure a 5 month contract earning up to £500 per day outside IR35, based in Central London.