Regulatory Reporting Accountant
An exciting new opportunity to work with and launch a new UK bank, focusing on offering savings and unsecured loan products. They have the culture and spirit of a fast-moving technology company and are focused on providing their customers with a great banking experience.
Overview of the role
The company have a large international group backing this start up, providing stability and room for making your own footprint in this new exciting opportunity.
You will be responsible for producing many of the Company’s regulatory returns and working hand in hand with the amazing, fun leadership team.
Responsibilities of the role
- Assist with development of a brand-new start up bank.
- Support the leadership team by bringing in new ideas.
- Deputizing for the Treasury & Regulatory Reporting Manger in ALCO meetings.
- Assisting the Treasury & Regulatory Reporting Manager in responding to queries from Compliance and Internal Audit.
- Monitoring credit ratings and CDS spreads of authorized treasury counterparties.
- Preparing regulatory reporting for submission to regulators.
- Preparing schedules for inclusion on the ILAAP and ICAAP.
- Involvement in stress testing of both capital and liquidity.
- Must have experience within a banking environment.
- Must have 3-5 years of regulatory reporting roles.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting, especially COREP, ICAAP, and ILAAP.
- Previous experience within a PRA regulated bank or building society.
- An understanding of interest rate risk, liquidity risk and capital adequacy.
- Fast-paced, spirited individual who works well in teams.
The breadth of this role, both with experience that can be gained and the potential to really make a mark is unparalleled and hard to come by.