Fundraising Planning and Performance Manager
This is the single most exciting time to join Age UK, the country's largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. With the launch of our new charity strategy, and significant investment in fundraising, we are changing the way our whole organisation thinks, feels, and drives fundraising across Age UK. A part of our plan to achieve our continued growth targets, we are recruiting a Fundraising Planning and Performance Manager to join our newly formed strategy and innovation team.
Working closely with our Fundraising Leadership team and supported by the Head of Strategy and Innovation, you will develop fundraising KPI's, and take responsibility for the planning and monitoring of fundraising performance across Age UK's fundraising portfolio.
The Fundraising Planning and Performance Manager role will play a key role in supporting teams to define meaningful KPI's which will help us reach our ambitious fundraising targets.
* You will have demonstrable experience of developing and monitoring KPI's and KPI performance coupled with the ability to develop robust KPI reporting processes.
* You should have the ability to advise senior management on KPI monitoring and planning best practice and implement operational process and system improvements.
* You will be able to hold teams accountable to KPI's enabling them to make strategic changes based on your recommendations.
* You will feel confident in presenting on KPI's fundraising performance and key fundraising trends regularly to teams across Age UK, including Directors and HODS.
* A team player, you will be capable of working with multiple departments and decision makers, creating collaborative cross functional working relationships
What we can offer
In return we can offer an excellent salary of up to £45,000 , and great benefits including 26 days annual leave + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 9%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to work scheme, flexible working and much more.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.