Senior Product Manager
Manufacturing Global Technology organisation
The key responsibilities for the Senior Product Manager, based in Swindon:
- Plan product launches, including the development of marketing and sales plans.
- In partnership with value stream leaders, work on specific projects including footprint optimization to leverage strategic resources and increase margins of assigned product line.
- Develop and execute a short-term strategy and develop a 5-10 year strategic vision for the product line that supports market share growth and profitability improvement objectives.
- Understand the marketplace of assigned product lines, the competitive landscape, macroeconomic trends, and potential M&A opportunities.
- Drive improvements to the product P&L. Forecast and track sales and profits, pro-actively addressing issues and implementing actions to ensure revenue and margin targets are achieved.
- Works with engineering and sales to develop a product road map and provides prioritization guidance to the engineering organization.
- Define and execute pricing strategies for their product portfolio.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies to increase revenue pipeline.
- Create and deliver technical product training, presentations, brochures, and other promotional materials which will support our sales force and allow customers to understand the value proposal of our products and our company.
- Continue to support relationships with key OEM's and tier one industry customers, distributors, and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in the Sales and Operation Planning process. Provide demand forecast inputs to the S&OP and work with the sales organization to drive forecast consensus.
- Handle the daily activities associated with this role while managing the execution of the strategic initiatives of the business.
- Lead, guide, listen, and work effectively with customers and internal stakeholders.
The successful Senior Product Manager will have:
- 4+ years of product management or sales experience.
- Relevant product or industry experience desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in a field such as engineering, finance, marketing, business administration, supply chain, or operations management.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Multilingual (English, French, and German) desired.
- Ability to support frequent travel up to 50%
- Solid business acumen with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organization, and teamwork skills.
The successful Senior Product Manager, based in Swindon will receive:
£67,000 - £78,000