5 days left
- Contract Type
I'm supporting one of the countries best known Charities on the recruitment of a Media Manager on a permanent basis. The role is based in Central London and is paying up to £43,500.
Working in a well resourced Communications team, this role will play a key role in developing relationships in print, digital and broadcast media. Working with colleagues in the Charity to create new and innovative ways to generate stories and deliver forward-thinking media and communications for the Charity.
The role reports into the Head of Communications and is part of a team of six, comprising of a four-strong press office function, a Family Liaison Manager and Internal Comms Manager. The successful post holder will manage one press officer.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven experience in delivering high profile and effective proactive PR campaigns, and of responding to reactive media enquiries
- Experience of effectively working with senior external stakeholders or donors
- Broad demonstrated PR experience
- Experience of handling issues and crisis communications
- Experience of fundraising PR particularly of high value corporate partnerships/red-carpet special events
- Ability to engage and influence colleagues and stakeholder at all levels within an organisation
Ideally you will have come from not-for-profit, charity or pubic sector. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Apply for Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly