Head of Learning
3 days left
- Contract Type
A unique opportunity to lead the learning team of an innovative training provider that uses social enterprise as a medium learning.
Foundation Training - Head of Learning
Job type: Permanent, Full-time 37.5 hrs a week
Salary: £26,500 - £28,500 pa
To lead the our client’s learning and training, ensuring the best outcomes for the young adults who train and work with them. To:
- Lead and coordinate their training team, supporting their teachers, trainers, assessors, Safeguarding, support staff and training administrators;
- Ensure the high quality delivery of vocational, functional and personal skills training, assessment and accreditation in line with contractual and Government requirements;
- Identify and take forward new opportunities for growing the use of their training model.
Our client's training organisation provides innovative learning opportunities, within social enterprises, for young people who have struggled in more traditional education and training settings.
They use our social enterprises to help young people to:
- Build their confidence and self esteem
- Develop vocational, employability, social and life skills
- Grow skills and achieve qualifications in Maths and English
- Identify the next steps towards more independent living
You will have:
- Experience of leadership in education
- Curriculum leadership and development
- Strong teaching experience
- Experience of working with young people with special educational needs
- Ability to motivate, develop and empower staff
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven skills in quality improvement
- Strong knowledge of Safeguarding and Prevent
- A good grounding in understanding the expectations of OfSTED
The closing date for applications will be Friday 25 October 2019
Please click the 'Apply Now' button (and follow the job board's procedure in the first instance). You will then receive an email from CHM Recruit which will include an Application Pack.
Please check your email inbox and spam / junk mail folder and disregard any automated correspondence from the job board.
Please note: you are not applying at this stage. You will still need to complete and return your information pack.
Our client values diversity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community
This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
No agencies please.
Apply for Head of Learning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly