Internal Communications Manager
A military charity in Central London
- Support the Head of Internal Communications and Engagement in the development and maintenance of the internal communications strategy, annual work plan, evaluation and gathering employee insight.
- Support the Head of Internal Communications in the development and maintenance of standards, principles and templates for good practice in internal communications.
- Produce and implement internal communications and engagement plans to ensure organisational initiatives and projects successfully engage employees.
- Provide advice and coach colleagues on best practise internal communications.
- Line manage the FTC Internal Communications Officer.
- Oversee production, distribution and promotion of a range of internal communications channels, including, employee and member print magazines, e-newsletters, line manager briefings and events.
- Contribute to content and development of the intranet.
- Work with a network of contacts across departments and divisions of the organisation to source and produce engaging content across all channels.
- Management of Purchase Order, Invoice and Receipt process within the financial platform, ensuring that expenditures are within the allowable limits.
- Keep abreast of developments in the internal communication and engagement profession more widely to ensure that the organisation is making effective use of best practice and experience in other organisations.
Experience in an internal communications management role
Experience and knowledge of communication planning and change communications, theory and best practise
Experience of internal communications in a geogprahpically dispersed and complex workforce
Experience of managing a range of communications channels - digital, print and face-to-face / events
Experience of sourcing, writing and proofreading targeted copy
Experience of SharePoint or other intranet / web publishing systems
Line management experience
Rolling interim contract
Opportunity to apply for the permanent position
Option for 4 or 3 days a week