Commercial Marketing Manager
- Contract Type
Large organisation, based in Central Cardiff
The key responsibilities for the Commercial Marketing Manager will be:
- Experienced working with Marketing Automation systems - Desired Pardot - Similar Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot...
- Strong background towards Lead generation campaigns - Working closely with the CRM & Automation system (Sales force) to develop, track and deliver qualified leads to the Sales teams.
- Stakeholder management - Ability to adapt to variety of personalities and needs, to achieve overall arching goals.
- Writing skills - Content - Press releases - Copy for the website - Events, awards and blogs
- Supporting all activities within the Company in order to enhance reputation and help achieve long term objectives.
- The maintenance of a strong brand identity and strategy to support the growth of current and future commercial operations, in line with the current family of brands and the three year rolling strategy.
- Creation and implementation of suitable data capture, analytics and ROI measurements, to facilitate future growth and investment.
- Providing detailed activity analysis, and formal business reporting.
- Networking and development of key strategic external partnerships.
The Successful Commercial Marketing Manager will have:
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Expertise:
- Fully conversant in utilising digital technology and social media, marketing automation with traditional media to create innovative campaigns.
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to generate insightful thought leadership pieces, website copy and other marketing collateral.
- Proven experience of driving substantial income or market growth in a Business to Business environment, working within a target-driven environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns, events, content and collateral.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to generate creative content which appeals to business audiences, as well as reflecting the values of a Further Education organisation.
- Confidence in leading collaborative projects, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive projects.
- Excellent communication skills; able to present complex information to varying audiences, and to develop and grow networks of contacts, including driving focus groups activity etc.
- Projects management skills, including driving project teams to achieve targeted outcomes, and bringing together multiple viewpoints and objectives into cohesive brand identities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills, able to creating solutions to issues that will satisfy more than one party and reconcile conflicting needs or expectations.
- Experienced in designing and implementing effective evaluation measures to demonstrate return on investment, and confident in creating persuasive business cases in order to bid for, and draw down funding.
The successful Commercial Marketing Manager based in Cardiff will receive:
£35,000 - £40,000