Part-time Senior Production Officer
3 days left
- Contract Type
I am partnering with an amazing charity in Central London on the search for a Part-time Senior Production Officer. With the option to either work 4 days a week or 5 shorter days (10am-3pm).
This is a brand new role within the Communications team and will be managing the flow of requests for design; content and editing work across multiple formats and manages internal clients and suppliers. The successful candidate will create and implement schedules to deliver high-impact products and content to the charities audiences.
The role is reporting into the Creative Lead who reports directly into the Deputy Director of Communications.
Ideal candidate will display:
- Strong experience of scheduling the design and creative work for an organisation, managing capacity and working with internal stakeholders to agree deadlines.
- Proven experience of managing the editing of a range of high quality documents for a range of audiences
- Detailed and up to date understanding of design, print processes, print buying and digital collateral
- Experience of devising or improving detailed production workflows and systems
- Excellent written skills, strong verbal communication skills
- Used to working under pressure and on multiple projects/client simultaneously. Ability to prioritise efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
Ideally candidates will have experience working in the Not-For-Profit sector but this is not necessarily essential. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.
Apply for Part-time Senior Production Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly