We are looking for dynamic, energetic and driven individual to join our client’s team as Services Manager.
Position: Services Manager (internal title - Operations Manager)
Location: London W10
Hours: 36 Hours each week
Salary: £42,000 per annum
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
The need for youth services has never been greater, with issues such as serious youth violence, physical and mental health and well-being, barriers to education, training and employment on the rise; not just in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (RBKC) but across London and beyond.
The Operations Manager will ensure the achievement of all KPIs and commissioning standards within the organisations contracts and service provision for children and young people through:
- The line management of project leads to deliver KPI’s for services as well as monitoring and reporting quality and performance against agreed frameworks.
- Responsibility for and management of the planning, development and monitoring of services for children and young people.
- Providing advice and support to the Managing Director in relation to operational quality and performance.
- Reporting on service performance to the Board of Directors
- Your main duties and responsibilities will include areas such as:
- Managing the direct delivery of services for children and young people
- Financial Management/Policies
- Health and Safety
- Monitoring and measurement
As Operations Manager you will have good judgement, be able to prioritise workload and make and execute sound decisions in a timely manner. You will be able to travel throughout the borough as required for the role and work evenings on occasions as required for the role.
- Hold a youth and community, social services, educational or equivalent qualification at degree level.
- Hold a relevant management qualification.
- Have experience of working within youth and community or educational fields.
- Have a track record of service delivery in a commissioned setting over at least 12 months.
- Have experience of implementing new funding and the associated systems and infrastructure.
- Have experience of budget management of at least £500k pa and understanding of income generation and cash flow.
- Be able to build partnerships and collaborations with like-minded organisations
- Have a good understanding of various delivery programmes
Our client has an ambitious mission, so it’s an exciting time to join them. Along with an excellent benefits package, they also offer career development and opportunities within the organisation.
About the Organisation
Our client is a Community Interest Company established to deliver youth support services in the RBKC. They provide a range of services to young people.
You may also have experience in areas such as Operations Team Leader, Operations Manager, Youth, Services