My client is one the leading housing developers in the U.K, based in London. Multi award-winning commercial arm, for all needs and incomes. My client build homes for people who aspire to own a quality home of their own, as well as for people who can't afford to access the housing market due to limited income. Based in the heart of London, with breath taking office view!
The Key responsibilities for this Digital Campaigns Project Manager:
- Support the implementation of a new Website and new CRM functionality.
- Take full ownership of all performance marketing channels (from strategy to content management) ranging across PPC, SEO, Websites and Display/Video.
- Support the drive to increase audience engagement, including quantity and quality of engagement and revenue.
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of sales targets, maximising return on marketing spend (ROI) and improvement of brand awareness and perception
- Support Head of Marketing with the development of the vision and strategy for digital marketing
- Develop a dashboard for all digital marketing channels (including email and social); Compile monthly / quarterly or adhoc reports, using infographics and present against planned results of activity
- Provide recommendations for review (post campaign/monthly/annual) to enable more efficient spend of marketing budget; Work to agreed budgets with the Marketing Project Managers and / or approved suppliers to ensure consistent communications across all channels.
The successful Digital Campaigns Project Manager will have the following experience:
- Planning and Delivery
- Reporting and analysis
- Project management experience
- Experience of working in commercial and fast paced environments
- Experience of or desire to work in the housing markets
This is a permanent role for a Digital Campaigns Project Manager, based in London, Property and Housing experience preferred but not essential. Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.