A University based in North London is looking for a PR Officer to join their growing team. This is a particularly exciting time for the University, with brand awareness at the forefront of their vision.
The PR Officer will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Proactively finding news stories to broadcast for the University.
- Publishing news stories across the University website and social media channels.
- Supporting, contributing and implementing the communications strategy.
- Content creation across a variety of online and offline channels.
- Responding to crisis and policy communications.
- Working collaboratively with students and academics to promote events and success stories to the public.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable proactive press/media skills.
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to tailor content to specific audiences.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work in a busy environment.
- Experience of crisis PR management.
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media channels.
- Full time permanent position.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays.