Interim Head of Marketing and Communications
Prospectus are delighted to be collaborating with an international non-profit healthcare organisation to recruit for an Interim Head of Marketing and Communications. Since launching their UK office in 2013, they have been receiving great support from the public and have registered more than 400,000 people as potential donors.
The Interim Head of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for managing and supporting the Marketing and Communications Team through a period of change. You will ensure that the organisation is professionally and effectively promoted through all channels and that online registration targets are achieved. You will have overall responsibility for staffing, business and financial management of the organisations marketing and communications function, with extensive experience in developing marketing and communications strategies that best meet the organisation's needs.
- Needs to be immediately available
- Significant interim experience in a senior marketing and communications role
- Experience of leading and managing 10 person plus multi-disciplinary marketing and communications team
- Experience of delivering successful, integrated appeals and campaigns
- High level budgeting, business planning and financial monitoring skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with partner organisations.
Please upload your CV in Word format. All applications will be reviewed and submitted to the client on a rolling basis due to the urgency of this vacancy.
For further information, please call us on 0207 400 6373.