Executive Office Support
Job title: Executive Office Support
Managed by: Director General
Contract: 6-month contract (with potential for extension). Full time (some part-time considered).
Salary: £22,725 to £23,874 (depending on experience)
Deadline for applications: 2 October 2019 (midnight) / Interview date: 8-9 October 2019
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Our client thrive when their people thrive. They are currently looking for Executive Support to the Director General, to be the supportive force that empowers their senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience of prospect research and performing organisational duties and providing support to management.
• With a primary responsibility of supporting the Director General, providing organisational support and conducting research into prospective partners to develop pipelines as well as deliver new business
• Maintain and refine internal processes that support the Director General, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow
• Manage communication between senior management team and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
• Plan and work to ensure the Director General’s priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld
• Using a variety of sources prepare effective and insightful research of both warm and cold partners, businesses, international agencies, governments and foundation trusts.
• Produce a detailed biography for prospective partners for meetings and events.
• Working closely with Fundraising and Partnerships team, identify and research potential members or partners for Change Network Forum.
• Maintain and update partner cultivation plans, ensuring that Salesforce records are up to date, and that partner relationship history, motivation and biographical information are correct.
• Manage and coordinate complex scheduling and extensive diary management and other logistics, as well as management of content and flow of information to Director General and the Board
• Manage, coordinate, and arrange Director General travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
• Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
• Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
TO APPLY; A detailed covering letter is an essential part of your application for this role, please read the job description thoroughly and highlight in your letter how your skills and experience match each criteria shown in the person specification.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email to receive further information about the role and how to complete the application process.
Apply for Executive Office Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly