Head of Finance
Head of Finance - Youth Charity - London - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded charity based in North West London as a Head of Finance and Resources. This is a newly created permanent role after a restructure, in which you will report to the CEO and hold responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function and be leading on the Resources side. You will be managing HR, IT, Facilities, Finance and overseeing Risk and Governance.
The organisation is going through a massive change and we are looking for a very strong Head of Finance and Resources who is able to motivate and lead the team.
You will manage a team of 8 members of staff, with the specific responsibilities:
- Work closely with the CEO on the delivery and operational plans and budget
- Provide strong leadership and line management for all direct reports
- Develop and maintain a system of robust financial controls
- Provide support and financial advice to the Audit, Finance and Risk Committee
- Manage the external audit process
- Working with the CEO and Head of governance, lead and coordinate risk management
Key skills required for this role are:
- CCAB Qualified (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Expert knowledge of current legislation and reporting system such as Charity SORP, FRS 102
- Proven track record of people management and leadership skills
- Commercial acumen
- Very strong experience managing Finance and Resources
Closing date for this role is September 18, 2019 and candidates shortlisted will be invited for an interview w/c 23rd September, 2019.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela at TPP Finance and Accountancy.