ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for a Communications Coordinator with exceptional communication and organisational skills to play a key role in communicating with their members and external stakeholders, to raise the profile of the company and the work they do to protect and empower consumers globally.
As Communications Coordinator, you will play an essential role in building organisational understanding of the global external environment and how it relates to the key topics they work on. You will then take this insight forward into their internal and external communications.
You will also act as a standard keeper for their written and designed materials and co-ordinate production of print and online communications.
Responsibilities will include creating and circulating their monthly eNewsletter, providing support with the delivery of engaging content across their website and social media channels, and helping to create content for upcoming events.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to develop their communications career and gain invaluable experience at an ambitious and exciting international charity
• Edit and create their monthly newsletter, ensuring the content is journalistic, engaging and links to their strategy.
• Co-ordinate content from across the organisation to create e-communications to members and stakeholders via their e-marketing software.
• Support the development and upkeep of their CRM system.
• Create social media content.
• Support the ongoing development of their communication channels with ideas and content, including for the website, reports, briefings, speeches and media outreach.
• Support the co-ordination of their events and meetings.
• Keep up-to-date on relevant issues/policies affecting global consumer rights, and communicate them back internally and externally.
• Uphold the organisational brand and implement protocols and house style guidelines, ensuring high standards of accuracy and consistency across their content.
• Support their work to build an accurate and strategic overview of their audiences.
• Project manage activities as required and coordinate general administration for the department.
• Manage aspects of financial budgeting.
• Any other tasks that may be required by the Communications Team, including out of hours media support when needed.
TO APPLY: A detailed covering letter is an essential part of your application for this role, please read the job description thoroughly and highlight in your letter how your skills and experience match each criteria shown in the person specification.
Salary: £24,473 per annum
Deadline for applications: 3 October 2019 (midnight)
Interview date: 10-11 October 2019
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.