Marketing and Communications Manager
The client is a long standing performing arts School in central London, providing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across a variety of the arts. They would like a creative and innovative self-starter to join their Marketing and Communications team.
The Marketing & Communications Manager will take responsibility across the following key areas:
- Developing and implementing student recruitment campaigns.
- Ensuring effective coverage and promotion of the School.
- Evaluation and planning for the 2020 recruitment cycle.
- Creation of marketing collateral and content for various materials.
- Event management of open days and recruitment fairs.
- Travel across the UK and abroad representing the School at various recruitment events.
The candidate that secures this position will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Solid understanding of the student recruitment cycle.
- Previous experience working in higher education or further education.
- Event management experience.
- Demonstrable experience implementing student recruitment campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience creating and producing marketing collateral cross channels.
- Data analysis, recognising trends in applications and targeting audiences.
- Interest in the theatre or performing arts.
- Adobe InDesign skills.
- £35,000 - £39,000.
- 12 month FTC to begin in December 2019.
- 35 hour week.
- 28 days annual lave + bank holidays.