Digital & Marketing Coordinator
Nationwide Charity looking after the environment we live in and reaching audiences of all ages
The key responsibilities for the Digital & Marketing Coordinator are:
- To create, build and schedule high-quality customer-facing emails including monthly newsletters, national announcements and locally targeted events.
- Find new and creative opportunities to increase data collection and drive customers to our locations, products and services.
- Develop fresh, informative and effective online content to drive engagement levels across all digital channels.
- Analyse and interpret campaigns results, looking for ways to grow and improve our current strategies and processes.
- Provide support, training and guidance to national and district colleagues on the use of email and on the practical and operational elements of making best use of our digital communications channels.
- Contribute ideas and content for the national social media channels and provide support with the day-to-day answering of customer queries.
- Stay abreast of digital trends and data protection legislation to ensure that all activity is managed securely and complies with relevant best practice guidelines and GDPR laws.
The successful Digital & Marketing Coordinator based in Bristol will have the following:
- Creative and confident copywriter.
- Experience of successfully developing and delivering a range of digital marketing initiatives within a similar role, including experience of email marketing and social media management.
- Experience of using email marketing software to develop, deliver and evaluate successful campaigns, for example IBM Marketing Cloud, Emarsys, or Mailchimp.
- Understanding of GDPR legislation and implications on digital marketing.
- Experience of developing high-quality digital content.
- Competent IT user, with experience of Microsoft Office suite of applications, together with e-marketing, web and social media platforms.
- Experience of online monitoring and analytics tools.
- Experience creating and managing paid advertising.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Experience of providing internal guidance, training and support.
The successful Digital & Marketing Coordinator based in Bristol will receiver:
£20,000 - £25,000
Contract position until April 2020 - High possibility of being made permanent