Direct Marketing Executive
Our client is an international development organisation.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage campaign performance.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Manage individual campaign budgets.
- Engage with new audiences across multiple channels including inserts, and DRTV.
- Liaise with internal digital team to ensure delivery of campaigns.
- Maintain and manage database.
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree educated or equivalent experience.
- Strong direct marketing experience.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Proven project/campaign management skills.
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking.
- Season ticket loans.