£23,663 - £24,908 (earning potential up to £26,154) per annum
Full Time Earnings would be: £29,184 - £30,720 (earning potential £32,256) per annum
30 hours per week
Our client is a leading provider of social care in Suffolk with CQC registered care provision for older people living in an extra care scheme, which is rather unique and a great alternative to a care home environment.
They are looking for an “outstanding” leader with experience as a registered care manager, with proven successful CQC inspections. Is this you?
- to be the registered manager with CQC
- to ensure excellent care is delivered to their customers living in up to 30 one and two-bedroom apartments, all self-contained which are specially designed for those who have unique care needs
- to lead and develop a dedicated team, to be the best they can be every day; and
- to liaise with agencies, promote the care offer locally, and manage the finances.
- have leadership expertise in an extra care setting
- are QCF/NVQ 5 qualified (or working towards)
- have a practical understanding of CQC standards and expectations
- have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- are versatile, resilient and have a passion for achieving a high level of care
- Sunday Times Top 100 and Silver standard investor in People employer
- 22 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with service
- choice of pension schemes including defined benefit
- opportunities to specialise (eg dementia, nutrition, end of life)
- free access to round the clock independent personal advice and support
- reward and recognition schemes
- loads of learning including e-learning tools
- car and public transport financial loans.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment. Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.