Senior Professional Standards Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
An opportunity has arisen in our client's Professional Standards team. The role is designed to line manage the Professional Standards team to ensure all their professional qualifications and standards are developed and maintained as fit-for-purpose together with the maintenance of the assessment infrastructure required to deliver those standards, qualifications and services.
Senior Professional Standards Manager
Salary £45,000.00 circa depending on experience
35 hours week
12 Month Contract – Maternity Cover
Our client is the Chartered body for the project profession. They are a registered educational charity with over 29,000 individual and 500 corporate members making it the largest professional body of its kind in Europe. They are committed to developing and promoting a professional approach to project management through their broad offering of professional membership, qualifications, publications, resources, research and events. They will in the next few months be admitting the first cadre of Chartered Project Professionals to their register. Their vision for the profession is ambitious, challenging and radical. Above all, it reflects what society expects: a world in which all projects succeed.
The role holder will be responsible for oversight of the integrity of each of the standards and qualifications, including all aspects of the assessment content and process and transition into business as usual. The successful candidate will also be required to assisting strategic developments and promote cross departmental working.
- Experience managing professional standards/professional qualifications
- Experience of analysing and presenting data
- Experience of managing remote teams
- Experience of line management
- Knowledge of assessment design
- Knowledge of quality assurance in relation to professional standards products
- Highly developed communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Relevant PC skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and examinations management software
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays). This increases with length of service – by one day after four years’ service, then another day every other year, to a max of 30 days per year).
- Private healthcare and dental cover is available after completion of six-month probationary period. Our client pays the premium for the employee. This becomes a 'benefit in kind’.
- Pension scheme offered in line with auto enrolment. They can contribute up to 8% of your salary depending on your own contribution. They will contribute a minimum 6% of your salary. The pension scheme is available as a salary sacrifice.
- There is a sick pay scheme which pays up to 30 days (pro-rated for part time employees) full pay for sickness absence in a rolling 12 months period, payable after probationary period.
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes – cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking – this is not guaranteed.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme. The discretionary bonus will take account of individual performance as well as their overall financial performance
Our client is a membership association, professional body and charity. It was first incorporated in 1972 and obtained its Royal Charter on 1 April 2017. Their mission is: “Inspiring communities to deliver meaningful change for societal benefit by advancing the art, science, theory and practice of project management.”
Closing date 20th September 2019.
* After you have followed the job board process, you will receive an email from CHM Recruit with further details on how to complete your application *
Please check your email spam / junk mail folder.
Please note if you have not been contacted within three weeks of the closing date, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. They wish you all the success in finding employment.
No agencies please.
Apply for Senior Professional Standards Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly