Social Media Manager
A global market leader, supplying a range of products within the business to business environment.
The key responsibilities for the Social Media Manager based in Cardiff:
- Coordinate group-wide Company's social media marketing plan, across the group specifically creating wider awareness in the market of the Company brand and customer value. This includes creative development, agency coordination, campaign launch support and performance monitoring.
- Create original assets and collate industry relevant content for social media and marketing purposes.
- Ensure clear and coherent integration of social media and display activities with our supporting interdependent marketing channels such as PPC, SEO and Email.
- Carry out analysis of social media campaign performance data, provide insight and leverage opportunities to improve over time.
- Ensure all stake holders internally and externally and informed on campaigns and performance.
- Manage interdependencies between Company's internal marketing functions: Acquisition, Product Marketing, and Marketing & Communications.
The successful Social Media Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 5 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- Experience with using social media digital marketing channels to build intelligent campaigns that generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey.
- Track record of building a commercial audiences through social media
- Understanding and experience with search marketing strategies involving PPC, SEO and website management
- Familiarity with a wide range of email and marketing automation software
- Ability to create original content for social media and display marketing purposes
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
- Able to negotiate with internal category teams to craft persuasive promotions to drive sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
- Creative use of Adobe CC and related tools
- Familiarity with coordinating and working with third party agencies to deliver tasks and projects on time
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution.
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential.
- Working for B2B companies that operate within multi-national markets
- Experience of working within a central marketing function for an international business
- Has a track record of delivering marketing activities for non-English markets
The successful Social Media Manager based in Cardiff will receive:
£30,000 - £35,000