Marketing Manager (10 Month Contract)
Our client is a prestigious independent school based in Surrey. Situated between Leatherhead and Epsom they do require driving as they are not close to a train station, however there is plenty of parking on site.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside a Marketing and Communications Officer, a Social Media and Content Graduate and a Graduate photographer, as well as a Development Officer, an Outreach and Partnerships Officer and the Admissions Team.
You will need to deliver key aspects of day-to-day marketing activity, including copy-writing, event management, developing relationships with key stakeholders, managing publications, acting as a brand ambassador, managing the advertising campaign, commissioning and liaison with designers and photographers, and promoting the school to overseas agents in partnership with admissions staff.
The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to the development of marketing strategy for the school and play a proactive role in the whole school community.
This post will suit a highly creative, innovative and ambitious individual seeking a varied role in an exciting and inspiring environment.
- Good knowledge of marketing and communications principles, tools and techniques and the ability to apply these to secure leads within a school environment.
- Highly IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office suite, websites and media and presentation software with the ability to design and produce brochures/magazines.
- Excellent written communication skills in order to write web content, articles, newsletters and other promotional material and edit material produced by others.
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to liaise with marketing colleagues, teaching staff and local and national media on marketing and promotional matters.
- Ability to evaluate marketing activities and generate ideas to improve their effectiveness.
- Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines.
- Must have educational marketing experience.
Up to 35 hours per week