Our client is a leading UK charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Running, managing and developing multi-channel campaigns for Gaming products.
- Implement direct marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Brief agencies/suppliers to produce marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and measure the marketing effectiveness of the activities delivered.
- Responsible for end to end campaign management from brief right through to delivery.
- Comply with GDPR practices.
- General administrative tasks.
- Ensuring all supporter communications are consistent.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Direct marketing experience (requirement).
- Experience running and managing multi-channel campaigns.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Fundraising experience (desirable).
Salary on offer:
- Salary is between £22,000 and £26,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- On-site parking
- Healthcare Cash-plan