Global Fundraising and Partnerships Director
Job Title: Global Fundraising and Partnerships Director
Hours / Contract: Full-time / Permanent
Salary Package: Circa £85k
The Martin James Foundation believe that every child has the right to grow up and thrive – in a safe, secure and loving home and their vision is a world in which children do not live in institutions. The foundation are seeking an exceptional Global Fundraising and Partnerships Director to join their Senior Management Team (SMT).
Reporting to the Global Chief Executive you will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of robust and effective fundraising, income generation and partnerships for the foundation. As part of the SMT the Fundraising and Partnerships Director will be directly involved in the development and implementation of organisation-wide annual, and longer-term strategic plans, as well as participating in the evolution of global strategies and initiatives.
The key responsibilities are:
- Cultivate effective internal and external relationships beneficial to fundraising, particularly with corporate, trusts, legacies, major gifts and international applications
- Lead on the identification of potential partner organisations to help the foundation achieve its mission
- Ensuring sound and efficient use of resources and adherence to governance procedures, including engagement with the Board of Trustees
- Represent the foundation as part of an external influencing strategy
- Provide leadership as part of the SMT and be the key advisor to the Chief Executive, and the Programmes and Projects Director in relation to the fundraising, communications and partnership strategy, contributing to an effective organisational strategy
As the successful candidate you will have an excellent understanding of all fundraising and income generation activities. With strong strategic marketing, PR, financial planning, budgeting and data analysis skills, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to develop, pitch and win major contracts. A fluent communicator to a wide range of audiences, you will be persuasive, able to influence and inform as required, whilst motivating teamwork, collaboration and productive working relationships.
To apply for this pivotal role, and to receive further information on the salary package available, please send your CV and Supporting Statement to Jenny Warner and Adam Stacey at Charisma Charity Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference JO1704.
Closing date for applications: 6 October 2019
1st Interview date: 6/7 or 13/14 November
2nd Interview date: 28 Nov or 4/5 December
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region
- International Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in West Midlands Region