Marketing and Fundraising Officer
I am partnering with a great national health charity in London on the search for a Marketing and Fundraising Officer. This is fantastic role that will be responsible for managing the development and the delivery of the Charity's mailed and digital quarterly magazine. Working across a variety of different teams to gather and select content, with the help of the creative agency to deliver the final newsletter.
You will also be working on their new cash donor welcome journey or Nursey programme; this will involve managing two appeal mailings. Due to the way the team is set up you will also have the opportunity to work across OOH activity, telemarketing and regular giving retention strategy.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Excellent written skills and experience of proof reading and copy editing
- Ability to work at a detailed level to develop campaign strategy
- How to brief effective copy and creative generate response
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of Direct Marketing techniques and methods for retention activity
- Understanding how to use a database effectively for direct marketing purposes
- Experience of managing direct marketing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of leading customer/supporter development programmes involving a range of direct marketing channels
- Experience of being responsible for managing and reporting on campaign budgets/campaign analysis
- Experience of working with external agencies
- If you have previously worked in a fundraising role this is a bonus
Ideally they are looking for someone with experience working at Charity but this is not essential. If you have worked in a fundraising role before this is a bonus. If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come to you in 1-2 weeks after your application is unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.