Business Development Manager
Citizens Advice Barnet are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for new business and a proven track record to match.
As part of the Senior Executive Team the Business Development Manager will be responsible for diversifying the business and developing a pipeline of exciting new and innovative opportunities which will support the changing needs of residents, building on Citizens Advice Barnet’s strong successful track record locally.
This role primarily involves:
- Devising and driving forward the business development strategy across a range of existing and new income streams
- Building and developing a pipeline of multi-year funding grants and contract income
- Securing significant income to underpin Citizens Advice Barnet’s ambitious growth strategy (securing a minimum of £300K - £500k of new monies per annum)
- Driving innovation into service delivery
- Deputising for the Senior Executive Team as required
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience of income generation activities, including bidding for contracts, statutory grants and successful funding applications
- Experience of building constructive partnerships and collaborations which deliver income revenues
- Values and beliefs which are aligned to the work of Citizens Advice Barnet
- An innovative and entrepreneurial flair, ability to generate new ideas quickly and a ‘can do’ proactive approach to their work
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing demands of the role
Please click on the Apply button below, to be taken to our website where you will find further information on how to apply.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 25th September.