Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week.
Contract: This is a permanent role.
Salary Details: £34,178 - £40,712 FTE Per Annum
About the organisation
Our client is a national charity which has been supporting disabled children, young people and their families since 1970.
They work with children, irrespective of their disability or impairment, from birth through to 25 years. Each year they support over 15,000 disabled children, offer over 120 different services and work with about 80 Local Authorities across England.
They are passionate, caring and trusted and their vision is a world in which all disabled children and young people realise their aspirations. They offer support and practical help for families, every step of the way.
About The Role
The Regional Manager will lead and manage a variety of contracts. This role will involve participating in the development and improvement of services as directed by the National Operations Director and Executive Leadership Team to ensure that the organisation delivers its strategic objectives.
They are looking for the following characteristics in the successful candidate:-
- Ability to develop the teams work strategically as well as providing advice and guidance on operational management of their projects.
- Educated to Degree or NVQ level 5 as a minimum.
- Proven ability in service planning, delivery, ensuring compliance with statutory contract and quality standard and monitoring and evaluation within a relevant context, such as a voluntary or community organisation, health, education or social services.
- Strong financial skills with a proven track record of successfully managing comparable budgets and resources.
- Understanding of the commissioning and contracting environment and a level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a strategic level with commissioners, funders and regulators of services.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion.
- Knowledge and ability to put in practice the principles of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Closing Date: 26 Sep 2019
To find out more information. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All children and young people they work with must, at all times, feel safe. They practice safer recruitment. For certain roles successful applicants will be required to carry out a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
They are an equal opportunities employer, and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Boston
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Boston
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Boston
- Training Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Boston
- Policy & Research Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Boston