Supporter Development Executive
Age UK has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and organised fundraiser to develop their career further and make a significant difference to vulnerable older people in need.
We are looking for a proactive person with a good understanding of relationship management and project management, who is keen to gain more experience of planning and delivering engaging supporter journeys for legacy and in memory supporters through events and personalised marketing campaigns. This is a key role in our Legacy Marketing team, and a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a varied and collaborative role, building strong relationships with supporters, suppliers and internal teams.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Age UK as we're investing in an ambitious new fundraising strategy to help us deeply engage more supporters and partners in our work.
* Being the key contact for legacy related enquiries, with responsibility for developing and implementing inspiring communications with our legacy and In Memory supporters.
* Develop and improve cross promotion of legacy and In Memory giving to existing audiences within the charity.
* Execution and management of legacy campaigns to both external and internal audiences.
* Work closely with the wider legacy and fundraising teams to share and collaborate on activities and develop future fundraising strategies
Skills & Knowledge
* Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate confidently and clearly to a wide-ranging audience
* Excellent written and spoken English and attention to detail
* Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholder, internally and externally
* Ability to work independently and part of a team
* Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
* Strong organisational, time management and project management skills
We can offer:
* A varied and interesting role
* A friendly team and collaborative environment
* A commitment to development and learning
* A wide range of benefits
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.