Are you a motivated and confident administrator? Our client is looking for an Engagement Administrator to support the Charity’s Engagement team in making a real difference to the civil service community, across the UK.
Fixed Term (12 months)
This organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for someone who is experienced at delivering a high level of administration as part of a busy, driven and dynamic regional Engagement team.
As a key part of the team, you would be responsible for proactively co-ordinating the administration of the team and building and maintaining positive working relationships across a growing organisation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 1-2 years administrative experience.
- Experience of Microsoft Office (strong word & Excel skills).
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Experience using CRM systems
- Knowledge of social media
- Ability to work on concurrent tasks and juggle several things at once
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English
- Ability to work well in a team that is based both centrally and regionally
Closing date for applications is Friday, 27th September.
Successful candidates will be contacted following the closing date.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
The Charity values a diverse workforce and they welcome applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.